The newborn baby has very sensitive skin and is prone to face skin-related problems. Therefore the parents must be well aware of the problems and the reasons their baby must be facing.
Reasons for Red Cheek:
1. Baby Acne - In the very early months of a baby's birth, it’s the most common problem that every baby faces. But nothing to bother because it is temporary and goes away with time.
- Breast Milk – a very effective yet very pure remedy that can be applied to a baby’s face. Once dried, clean it off with warm water. This will help in giving the proper amount of moisture to the skin.
Another good substitute to treat red acne cheek
- Coconut Oil – it contains lauric acid that nourishes the skin from within and helps in repairing the skin effectively.
2. Drool Rash – this happens when because of teething irritation, saliva keeps on falling from the baby’s face resulting in forming red patches around the mouth and chin.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly – it is completely a natural and safe ingredient to apply to your baby’s sensitive skin. It is chemical-free and will help to heal the skin very quickly.
Another good substitute to treat red cheeks
- Coconut Oil – best formula for every problem. By applying and giving a good massage with coconut oil, it will make skin soft and also reduces the chances of any allergy.
3. Heat Rash – when food is not suitable for the baby or maybe the baby is wearing too many layers of clothes. Heat rashes appear and make your baby feel irritated.
- Baking Soda –making a mixture of baking soda and water and applying it to the affected area will help in giving relief from heat rash.
Another substitute can be for heat rash
- Bath with warm water - this will help in decreasing the pain caused by heat rashes all over the body.
These were some of the reasons for red cheeks and for your ease solutions to the problem is also provided. Try the effective and trusted remedies for red cheeks.
Mother is the best caretaker for the child. She knows it all about her baby, but in case the problem seems confusing and is not getting back to normal even after taking all the measures, then u must talk to your pediatrician about it. Because after the mother, the doctor is the one who can understand the baby’s problem.